Avian Woods Bed and Breakfast
A tranquil escape to nature
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Prices based on double occupancy with full homemade breakfast Rooms starting at $125.00 inclusive with breakfast
- Breakfast Service:
- See our video & Avian Woods at www.avianwoods.ca
- Winner of the 2017 Awards of Excellence Hospitality Award
- Begin your day with a healthy home-cooked breakfast, prepared fresh each day with our locally sourced ingredients. Now with gluten free options.
- Avian Woods creates a warm and welcoming ambiance from the moment you arrive. It could be the fresh lake air, or the star filled night skies or maybe it’s the peaceful sounds of mother nature as she sings you to sleep.
- Your hosts Sandie & Rob both hold a tremendous amount of experience in the world of film, television, music, and radio, with years of turning challenges into treasures.
- Not only will you leave well rested, but also recharged and inspired.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4:00pm Check-out 11:00am Can be flexible. Call for details
- Cancellation: 30 days notice cancelation 100% refund 7 days notice cancelation 50% refund. 50% due on booking
- Seasonal Information: Year round. Now open
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / Boating
Explore the Trent Severn Waterway Lock 32
Fishing / Hunting
Steps away from a boat launch on Sturgeon Lake.
Woodpeckers, nuthatches are just some avians here
Shopping / Outlet Stores
Bigleys, curiosity shops, antiques galore
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Globus Theatre Great Summer Theatre
What is commented about this B&B?
claudette bleijenberg, From San Francisco | July 6, 2017
Catherine Rooney | May 14, 2017
Adam Cranley, From Etobicoke, Ontario | January 26, 2017
Marianne beggs, From Toronto Ontario | October 26, 2016
Doug and Ev, From Dunnville | August 23, 2016
Pam, From Toronto, Ontario Canada | May 16, 2016
Sheila Jacobs, From Etobicoke, Ontario | March 15, 2016
Kim Miller, From Cambridge,Ontario | March 6, 2016
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.