kathleen's Radical kreations B&B Bed and Breakfast
Experience small town tranqillity 1 minute to Picton, NEW + Basement Apartment
- Rooms: 3
- Price: All Separte Entrances. GalleryRoom $170/night, King Room $180/night single or double occupancy, 2 night minimum. The Gallery Room can add single bed for $40 extra person. Apartment $200/night up to 5 people. Two rooms pets $25.
- Breakfast Service:
- On a 1 acre country setting, just relax or play a game of horseshoes. Enjoy our spacious bungalow, no stairs. 'Romantic Getaway!' or 'Great Girls Getaway!' or 'Family Getaway!'. Pet friendly. Please enjoy The Photo Gallery.
- Kids Welcome. Just a walk across the street to either Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area for a trail or exploring Birdhouse City. One minute to Picton with a variety of speciality shops, fine restaurants, antique shops, live theatre and much more.
- Close to many Wineries & Breweries, Art Studios, Galleries, Fine Restaurants, Golf, Sandbanks Provincial Park, Lake on the Mountain and much much more.
- Savour a Full Gourmet Breakfast in the dinning room or outside on the porch or under the shade trees. Breakfast not included in Basement apartment.
- Relax out on the porch with a glass of wine or enjoy an outdoor fire or curl up with a book. Maybe you rather just enjoy The Common Room with a glass of wine. Wireless Internet available.
- Your host Kathleen Hobson has retired from The Culinary & Baking Industry and is an Artist in fine art painting. Unique country setting with gallery within.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00 pm or by arrangements. Check out by 11:00 am.
- Cancellation: Valid credit card required to guarantee reservation. Full refund for cancellations with at least 1 weeks notice. Sorry, no refund with less than 1 weeks notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round. Great summer holiday with lots of parks and events to offer. Fall with amazing colours. Winter grab your gear, sleds, snowshoes, cross country skies or ice fishing gear and have fun.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
15 min. drive to famous Sandbanks Provinical park
Winery tours, great tasting & lunch or dinner out
Biking / Hiking trails
Numerous hiking and biking routes
Antiques / Arts and Crafts
Unique Antiques and art about the county
What is commented about this B&B?
Judith Somersett, From Mississauga, Ontario | May 27, 2018
Joyce MacLeod, From Ottawa, Canada | September 26, 2017
Liliana Capetillo, From Ottawa, Canada | September 18, 2017
Maureen Tobien, From Ottawa, Canada | September 13, 2017
Mitchell Wronsky, From Montreal, Canada | August 28, 2017
Janet Walters, From Toronto, Canada | August 15, 2017
Tom Coxford, From Ottawa, Canada | August 14, 2017
Donna & Gary, From GTA | August 12, 2017
Katherine Palakovic, From Hamilton, Canada | August 7, 2017
Chris Cline, From Ottawa, Canada | August 7, 2017
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.