Bed and Breakfast
Pilot Lodging Bed and Breakfast
On historic West Street on the Welland Canal in Port Colborne
- Rooms: Unknown
- Price: Pricing varies with the time of year and the number of guests in your party. Please check online at www.pilotlodging.ca
- Breakfast Service:
- A fully furnished, fully equipped 800 sq ft apartment on the second floor of a 1920 Canadian Bank Of Commerce.
- A panoramic view of Bridge 21 and the Welland Canal on historic West Street in Port Colborne.
- Secure indoor bicycle storage and laundry facilities on the ground floor.
- In the centre of town, steps to shopping, dining, farmer's market, library, museum, marina and more.
- A short bicycle ride to beaches and conservation areas.
- A 30 minute drive to Niagara Region wineries and Niagara Falls.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3:00pm, check out 11:00am
- Cancellation: http://www.pilotlodging.ca
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.