Bed and Breakfast
Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Hope, British Columbia, Canada
- Rooms: 4
- Price: - October 1 to April 30 - Low Season - Rate of $130 - $135 CAD (Canadian Dollars) - May 1 to September 30 - High Season - Rate of $145 - $150 CAD - for a 1,000 Square Foot (93 Square Meters) Superior Suite - the bed has a top-quality, semi-firm Queen m
- Breakfast Service:
- Hope, British Columbia is located 150 kilometers east of Vancouver, via Highway Number 1, or Highway Number 7 (also called Lougheed Highway)
- Hope is a major travel hub - with major highways going north, east and west from this small, beautiful town - gateway to Okanagan Holiday Land
- Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast is clean and serene, surrounded on all sides with majestic mountains - and a 5 minute walk to the Lake
- Hope has many tourist attractions for all ages, including the Fraser and Coquihalla Rivers, Kawkawa Lake and the famous Othello Tunnels
- Breakfast consists of several types of healthy cereal (with zero sugar and salt options), free-run eggs, ham, yogurt, organic oatmeal, fruit (organic when possible), home-made bran muffins, milk, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and blueberry crumpets.
- This B and B is contained in a luxurious, clean, spacious 1,170 square foot suite
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in time: 3 PM Check-out time: 11 AM
- Cancellation: - Cancellation Policy: The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price anytime.
- Seasonal Information: Open almost all year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.