Bed and Breakfast
The Tea Cosy Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A home away from home in Canada's prettiest town!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: For Single or Double Occupancy High Season May-October: $125 to $145; Low Season November-April : $115 to $125; $40 per extra person - all rates subject to HST. Phone/Email for reservations. A small surcharge for one night bookings. Conditions Apply
- Breakfast Service:
- Located in the Old Town only 15 minutes walk to Queen Street, Golf Course and lake
- Large spacious rooms with ample seating place / extra bed facility and common guest lounge with mini refrigerator
- Fresh, wholesome, home cooked breakfast made daily accommodating special needs on request
- Recently updated with all modern amenities
- Private entrance separate from owners quarters
- Minutes walk away from a variety of food & beverage outlets and other conveniences
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 2pm and 7pm, unless otherwise arranged; Check out by 11am. Must advise estimated time of arrival (giving us a one hour window) - one day before arrival.
- Cancellation: Cancellations made: more than 15 days prior to arrival date - full refund; within 15 days but more than 7 prior to arrival date - 50% of booking value; 7 days or less than 7 days prior to arrival date - full charge.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Tea Cosy Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.