Bed and Breakfast
Steamers' bed and breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to our turn of the century Inn right on the waterfront.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Unknown
- Breakfast Service:
- Turn of the Century styled rooms.
- Large rooms, with private sitting areas and private ensuite baths in all rooms.
- Multiple sitting areas for guests throughout the Inn, including the creek-side varanda.
- Coffee shop/tea room and 'The Reed and Thistle Pub' on the lower floor.
- Gagetown's largest B&B, with 300' of waterfront on the Gagetown Creek.
- Licensed covered varanda.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Steamers' bed and breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.