Steamers' bed and breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to our turn of the century Inn right on the waterfront.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Unknown
- Breakfast Service:
- Turn of the Century styled rooms.
- Large rooms, with private sitting areas and private ensuite baths in all rooms.
- Multiple sitting areas for guests throughout the Inn, including the creek-side varanda.
- Coffee shop/tea room and 'The Reed and Thistle Pub' on the lower floor.
- Gagetown's largest B&B, with 300' of waterfront on the Gagetown Creek.
- Licensed covered varanda.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sorry, this subscriber has not added a breakfast menu or any recipes.
Nearby Attractions / Services
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Tilley House NHS, QC Court House, and more.
Bird watching / Eco-tours
one of NB's best bird watching areas.
Antiques / Arts and Crafts
Lots of great atristans, with numerous shops.
Additional meals / Culinary Expertise
Both fine and casual dining available nearby.
Parks or Conservation Areas
Grimross island, viewable from the varanda!
What is commented about this B&B?
Lionel and Mary Ellen Balez, From Brampton Ontario | September 10, 2018
Nancy and Fred, From RAWDON, Quebec | August 18, 2017
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.