The Guest House at Grand River Falls Guest House
Your only regret will be that you can’t stay longer.
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $125.00 based on double occupancy, $25.00 per additional person, $10.00 discount after three nights
- Breakfast Service:
- Our guest house has one bedroom, a pullout queen in a separate living area, fulll kitchen and bathroom with a shower.
- Relax in the screened porch or on the open deck with a good book and a cold drink as you watch the river ramble by.
- All the comforts of home include free Wifi, a flat screen TV, satelite, AC, telephone, BBQ with side burner and plenty of parking.
- Enjoy Point Michaud Beach, take a kayak tour of the river, fish Loch Lomond Lake, hike to the falls to see the fish ladder, golf The Lakes or Dundee, go surfing or eat lobster and crab from the local lobster pound.
- St. Peter's and all it has to offer is less than 30 minutes away. Take day trips to Sydney, Fortress Louisbourg, the Coal Miner's Museum or Two Rivers Wild Life Park.
- After your busy day sit by the campfire, watch the stars. turn off, shut down, breathe in the sweet fresh air, appreciate nature and enjoy the healing energy here at “The Falls”.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 3:00 pm check out by 11:00 am
- Cancellation: 48 hour cancellation policy prior to 3:00pm check in
- Seasonal Information: April to November
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Guest House at Grand River Falls
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.