Bed and Breakfast
Hillsburgh House by the Pond Bed and Breakfast
Come as strangers...leave as friends
- Rooms: 2
- Price: From $100 to $140 (discounts for multiple nights or weekdays available)
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautiful country pond setting close to theatre, shopping, golf, festivals, town fairs, restaurants and more. Private washroom available if only 1 room booked.
- Just an hour from Toronto. Enjoy local scenic drives including the towns of Elora, Fergus, Guelph, Belwood, Orangeville, Alton, Belfountain, Erin and others.
- The 47km Elora Cataract Trailway is just 500m away. Great for biking, walking, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and nature enthusiasts. **arrangements may be made to transport you to your next local B&B**.
- Walk through the town of Hillsburgh and read the historic plaques, have an ice cream or treat yourself at a local cafe. Then come back to unwind in our hot tub (seasonal) or join us for a campfire.
- Relax on the side porch, overlooking the Mill Pond, while watching for a swan, search for the Blue Heron or sing with the geese. You might even meet the resident tour guide 'Squeek'.
- Freshly baked treats and beverages upon arrival.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4pm. Check out by 11am the following day
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice
- Seasonal Information: All year around
Payment Methods & Discounts
Hillsburgh House by the Pond
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.