Bed and Breakfast
Australis Guest House Bed and Breakfast
A touch of Australia in Downtown Ottawa with outstanding service.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $99 single to $139 double.
- Breakfast Service:
- Welcoming guests since 1980. Located in safe area of parks and embassies and Rideau River.
- Winner of gold award for services in tourism. Informative hosts on what to do in the city.
- 100-year old home with fireplace. Cozy rooms all with WiFi service.
- Hearty, home-cooked delicious breakfasts by prize winning cook who is co-author of best-selling breakfast cookbook.
- Long-time recommendations in Lonely Planet and Rough Guide.
- Featured in the National Geographic Traveler, Toronto Star, Toronto Life, Travel Scoop, Ottawa Citizen, Vancouver Sun and on CBC radio. Member of West Ottawa Rotary.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In flexible; Check Out 10 a.m.
- Cancellation: Negotiable
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Australis Guest House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.