Bed and Breakfast
Aubergilles B&B Bed and Breakfast
Home sweet Home and friendship is a guest, Is surely my home, and yours.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Rates are $140.00 to $178.00. Pricing per night, based on Double occupancy plus tax. We offer long stay and group discounts.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Aubergilles B&B home is located on the Grey Road 13 also called the Beaver Valley Road. The Bruce Trail, enjoy a walk,cycle scenic backroads, golf at Talisman, canoe, kayak and fish on Lake Eugenia just around the corner.
- We are 5 minutes away from The Beaver Valley Sky Club and The New Talisman Golf and 25 min away from Walter Fall. We are only 35km away from The Blue Mountain Village and 25 min from the Scenic Caves, winery and Cider tastings.
- Enjoy festivals, arts boutiques and fine restaurants at Blue Mountain Village, Thornbury and Meaford. The Aubergilles offers you a menu À La Carte for you to enjoy during your stay. A Fine Dining experience with Chef at Home with reservation.
- All guest have acces to Full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove ... dishes etc. We offer laundry services to our guests for additional payment and also if you want to do it by yourself, we can organize iron and ironing board to your room.
- The Master Suite as LCD TV with satellite, ensuite bathroom with a Hot tub and Shower. The House is centrally heated and air-conditioned, has wireless internet, satellite TV, public use computer and printer.
- We speak English and French. We do offer veterans and military personnel free room on Nov. 10th or 11th for free.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 2 PM and check out before 11 AM. Early check in & late check out can be arranged. Pickup or Drop off available.
- Cancellation: 72 hours notice for cancellation. Credit card required for confirmation purposes and deposit. No shows will be charged full rate. Deposit may be applied towards another date mutually agreed on.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round including all Holidays.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.