Bed and Breakfast
IslandSkye Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
We wish to share with you the beauty, culture and cuisine of the Cowichan
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Arbutus $140 (3 nights $125); Garry Oak $150 (3 nights $135), +10% tax per night May to September, $110 each (plus tax) per night October to April.
- Breakfast Service:
- In the Cowichan Valley, overlooking Lake Quamichan and Mt. Prevost
- A country casual Bed and Breakfast on one half acre rural property with landscaped gardens
- Private guest entrance with hospitality area
- Close to biking, hiking, kayaking and wineries
- Phone, wireless internet, tv and in room movies
- Hearty breakfast featuring local cuisine
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4 pm, or earlier by arrangement, check out 10:30 am
- Cancellation: Up to three days, no charge; less than three days $50 fee; less than 24 hours, one night charge.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round, in season rates May to September, off season rates October to April
Payment Methods & Discounts
IslandSkye Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.