Bed and Breakfast
Blythwood Forest Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy the flora and fuana of a beautiful forest in quiet solar powered comfort.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $110.00 (October to April) $120.00 (May to September)
- Breakfast Service:
- Experience the pristine quiet of a Niagara Escarpment forest with a nearby variety of natural local attractions and activities and in eco friendly comfort at our solar powered forest home.
- A 20 minute drive to the Glass Bottom Boat Cruises in the Village of Tobermory and a 10 to 15 minute drive to a wide variety of sand and Georgian Bay beaches including numerous access points to the famous Bruce Trail.
- The central living area is open concept, equipped with a wood burning stove, comfy couches, and spacious picture windows.
- Our hearty breakfast menu includes Eggs Florentine, Cinnamon Maple French Toast, and Almond Cranberry Muesli.
- Open all year round, enjoy summer and winter activities on our trails – hiking, bird watching, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing with a variety of local flora and fauna including humming birds and dragon flies.
- Enjoy watching bunnies galore hop about the grounds, our friendly miniature goats and chickens
- Check In/Check Out: Check In/Check Out : Check In after 1:00 p.m. Check Out by 11:00 a.m. Please send an email to make arrangements.
- Cancellation: A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to book your stay.
- Seasonal Information: Enjoy all that the Bruce Peninsula has to offer throughout the four seasons.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Blythwood Forest Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.