Tune & Toon B & B Bed and Breakfast
Alberta culture meets southwestern ambience with a cartoonish and musical twist.
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $175 for a single/double, $25 extra per person.
- Breakfast Service:
- Brand new square log studio with western cartoon fine art as the decor and a primarily southwest theme. Stunning 150-mile view of the mountains from the front porch, and walking trails through 7 acres of bush.
- Lounge, laundry and full kitchenette. Second room with a hide-a-bed for family or friends.
- Hang with one of Leanin' Tree's top selling artists, see his work and browse the gift shop.
- Tour of the art and recording studio included. See how Ben produces his cartoons and recordings.
- Private half hour concert - $100.
- Little Country Christian church just down the hill.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 3pm and 8pm. Check out by noon the following day.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Recording and cartoon studio. Gift shop
Biking / Hiking trails
Hiking trails on property, nearby Provincial Parks
Honeymoon / Romantic Getaways
No other guests, optional private concert
Office services / Web Access
Free wi fi
Parks or Conservation Areas
Banff and Jasper National Parks 2 hrs drive
What is commented about this B&B?
Ken & Debbie, From Apache Junction, Arizona | December 24, 2017
Ray and Connie Hartman, From Peace River, AB Canada | February 21, 2017
Katie Peters, From Abbotsford BC | February 14, 2017
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.