Bed and Breakfast
The Crab Apple Inn - Of Joggins Bed and Breakfast
A luxuriously furnished century home with warm NS charm
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Our prices are $79 inc. tax, for the Purple Lupin Room/Double Bed; $89 for the Pink Lupin/Queen Bed; $99 for the Fern Room/King Bed. A third person in the Fern Room is an additional $25 per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Only 60 second drive to the World Famous Joggins Fossil Cliffs UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Highest Tides in the World
- Right on Main St. (hwy 242), within walking distance of gift shoppes, tourist bureau, restaurant, superette, and beach
- Restored by its previous interior designer-owner, and furnished in lovely antiques
- A simple, fresh, home-made, breakfast is served: Muffins, Warm Buscuits w/home-made jams, Cheese, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Bacon, Eggs...
- Reservations suggested, and drop-ins welcome when we have the room!
- Sitting areas inside and out; quiet; great wifi; very friendly village; 25 minutes from Amherst/50 mins from Advocate Harbour
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is after 4; please let us know the approx time of your arrival. Check out is 10 a.m.
- Cancellation: Please be kind and let us know if you cannot keep your reservation, so we can re-book as quickly as possible.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round; Reservations required in off-season
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Crab Apple Inn - Of Joggins
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.