Bed and Breakfast
Stone Crop B&B Bed and Breakfast
Overlooking Adolphus Reach and the Glenora Ferry.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $165.00 per night; on weekends (2 night minimum);long weekends three night minimum during April to October. Through the week $150.00 per night
- Breakfast Service:
- Country charm awaits. Listen to the silence on the deck overlooking the Reach.
- 2 second floor rooms with king bed, and ensuites.
- Comfortable sitting room. TV/Netflix Full breakfast in dining room.
- Walking distance to Lake on the Mountain. Bike to Devil's Wishbone Winery, County Cider Factory, Wapoos and more.
- WIFI available, Sandbank Provincial Park passes available
- No smoking. Adult environment.
- Check In/Check Out: Ordinarily check in is 4:00p.m. Please call or make prior arrangemants if needed. Check out is 11:00a.m.
- Cancellation: Please advise if your plans have changed 48 hours before your expected date of arrival.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Please check for availability
Payment Methods & Discounts
Stone Crop B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.