Bed and Breakfast
Pemberley House Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms: 5
- Price: $119 + HST includes breakfast
- Breakfast Service:
- Built in 1874 by Edwin Sparling.
- Providing five beautiful, clean rooms, $119 per room - plus HST - includes a big, locally sourced, country breakfast. Seniors, Veterans, and Business people discount - $99
- Offering retreats for Art, Yoga, Card Making, Scrapbooking, Quilting, Knitting and Needlepoint retreats for groups of 6 - $400 per person for four days - Breakfast and dinner included
- 30 mins to theater in Stratford, 30 mins to theater in Grand Bend, 15 mins to theater in Blyth, 30 mins to the beach in Goderich, 20 mins to Beach in Bayfield, 35 mins to beach in Grandbend
- Biking trail and Snowmobile trail very close by.
- Prefer if you would please call to book - 226-699-0003
- Check In/Check Out: Check in anytime after three. Checkout is noon
- Cancellation: Up to twenty four hours in advance or credit card will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. retreats for Art, Yoga, Card Making, Scrapbooking, Quilting, Knitting and Needlepoint retreats for groups of 6 - $400 per person for four days - Breakfast and dinner included
Payment Methods & Discounts
Pemberley House Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.