Bed and Breakfast
Pemberley House Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms: 5
- Price: $119 + HST includes breakfast
- Breakfast Service:
- Built in 1874 by Edwin Sparling.
- Providing five beautiful rooms, $119 per room - plus HST - includes a big, locally sourced, country breakfast. Seniors, Veterans, and Business people discount - $99
- Offering retreats for Card Making, Painting, Scrapbooking, Quilting, Knitting and Needlepoint retreats for groups of 6 - $400 per person for four days - Breakfast and dinner included
- 30 mins to theater in Stratford, 15 mins to theater in Blyth, 30 mins to the beach in Goderich, 20 mins to Beach in Bayfield, 35 mins to beach in Grandbend
- Biking trail and Snowmobile trail very close by.
- Close to theaters in Stratford and Blyth. and beaches in Bayfield, Goderich, and Grand Bend.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in anytime after three. Checkout is noon
- Cancellation: Up to twenty four hours in advance or credit card will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Offering retreats Card Making, Painting, Scrapbooking, Quilting, Knitting and Needlepoint retreats for groups of 6 - $400 per person for four days - Breakfast and dinner included Bike and Snowmobile Trails. Close to beach.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Pemberley House Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.