Bed and Breakfast
Salmonier Country Manor Bed and Breakfast
Beautiful restored Convent overlooking Salmonier Arm rated at 4 stars.
- Rooms: 7
- Price: $129.00-$139.00
- Breakfast Service:
- Located at the head of St. Mary's Bay in the Town of Mount Carmel, Salmonier Country manor is a lovely, refurbished convent boasting 7 rooms all with ensuites.
- In the manor, there is a large dining room, breakfast/tea room and a large parlour overlooking beautiful Salmonier Arm.
- A wrap around deck offers a beautiful view of the surrounding area, a place where you can really connect with nature.
- Close to the Wilds golf course, the Cataracts Waterfalls, Salmonier Nature Park, Bird Sanctuary & some of the best salmon fishing rivers in NL.
- Located only 50 minutes from St. John's International Airport & Argentia Ferry.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3pm, check out 11am.
- Cancellation: Full refund 24 hours before check in time of booking.
- Seasonal Information: Season runs from May-October. Owners do encourage people to contact them regarding special functions outside the season.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Salmonier Country Manor
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.