Bed and Breakfast
Rippling Waters Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Old World Charm Century Home
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Off-season: Sept.30-May 16, 2019: Friday/Saturday: $120.00/night. Sunday-Thursday: $110/night.Full-season: May 17-Sept 30, 2019: Friday/Saturday $140/night, Sun-Thurs $120/night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Charming Victorian home built in 1875 with amazing views of the water
- Private dock for swimming and your boat (boat trailer parking available while you stay). Free public boat ramp nearby
- Relax on our covered porch as you plan your day. Kayaks, life jackets, beach chairs and towels available. Local bicycle rentals in town.
- An easy 5 minute stroll to the many restaurants, shopping, Lock 32, museum, Kawartha Dairy
- A full breakfast is offered which includes homemade bread, local in season fruit, locally sourced free range eggs, breakfast sausage or ham, peameal bacon or strip bacon with homemade jam
- Stay with us as you travel the Trent Canal and moor your boat on our dock.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 2:00pm, check-out by 11:00am (can be flexible, call prior to arrival)
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice by email. $50.00 deposit due on booking, remainder payable upon check-in
- Seasonal Information: 2 night minimum: Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day
Payment Methods & Discounts
Rippling Waters Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.