Bed and Breakfast
Kye Bay BnB Bed and Breakfast
It's always a great time to visit Kye Bay!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Unknown
- Breakfast Service:
- A BnB for all seasons! In Spring and Summer months, this hidden paradise is perfect for sunbathing, water sports and picnics by the sea. Golf enthusiasts have several courses to choose from.
- In Fall and Winter, bundle up and take a stroll on the beach to experience the wonders of nature during storm-watching season. We are close to the world class Mount Washington ski resort, great for snowshoeing, skiing and snowboarding.
- Our local wild life can be enjoyed year round. This includes eagles, hawks, herons and of course whale watching. The annual Herring run in March is spectacular - see the ocean turn a tropical turquoise.
- We have three bedrooms, each with its own theme, entrance and full ensuite. Enjoy a restful night’s sleep on our voluptuous hi-loft pillow top mattress and wake up rejuvenated.
- Enjoy the quiet and the lush gardens from our large deck where you can read, visit, bird watch, or just relax. Or go on one of the many hikes in the area.
- We offer a full home cooked breakfast made from fresh ingredients. You won’t need lunch!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 3 - 10 PM; check out by 11 AM.
- Cancellation: Full refund for cancellations made with at least 14 days notice from arrival date.
- Seasonal Information: Herring run every March: great bird watching, The Canadian Snowbirds, an aerobatics flight fleet, train here every April.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Kye Bay BnB
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.