Bed and Breakfast
Changing Seasons Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
The perfect place to relax in the Alberta foothills
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Superior doubles $90/$100 (low/high season) single occupancy, $120/$130 double occupancy - Family loft $150 CAD (incl. GST & ATL). Longer term (1 week or more) reductions available.
- Breakfast Service:
- A country inn styled Bed & Breakfast located in the quiet town of Nanton situated in the Rocky Mountain foothills, just south of Calgary.
- All our rooms have private en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and free parking.
- Superior double rooms are all handicapped accessible with queen beds while our family loft has a kitchenette and can sleep up to 5.
- Experience typical western hospitality with a choice of hot or cold breakfast with homemade jams and freshly baked breads.
- All our meals are made from locally sourced environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Centrally located, we are close to most attractions in Alberta Rockies and only an hours drive from Calgary's shopping, sites and airport.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 4:00 and 8:00 pm. Check Out before 12:00 noon. Other arrangements can be made upon request.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 7 day notice. 6 day or less notice there is a 1 night rate charge. No refund for early departures.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year around. High Season is June - August and Low Season is September - May
Payment Methods & Discounts
Changing Seasons Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.