Bed and Breakfast
Yvette's Bed and Breakfast (formerly Tully's B & B) Bed and Breakfast
A restored Century home overlooking historic Crescent Park in Petrolia, Ontario
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Daily rate is $125 double occupancy .
- Breakfast Service:
- The house at 440 Emmeline Street is a Century old Victorian home with a historic designation dating back to 1896 when Petrolia's oil industry was in full swing
- Two period rooms are available with private or ensuite bathrooms.
- This is a pet free and smoke free environment that has central air and wifi throughout.
- Guests have full access to a formal dining room, a living room, TV room as well as a wrap around veranda that faces Crescent Park.
- The theatre (VPP) and quaint shops are just a few minutes walk away.
- Breakfast begins with fresh fruit, baking, coffee or tea, followed by one of several different cooked meals such as eggs, omelette, french toast, breakfast burritos, bacon, ham, peameal bacon, toast, croissants, home made jams.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 4:00 pm or earlier with notice. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Cancellation: Cancellation required seven days in advance.
- Seasonal Information: Yvette's B and B is open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Yvette's Bed and Breakfast (formerly Tully's B & B)
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.