Bed and Breakfast
Minister's House B&B Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy staying in a historic home with the warmth and comfort of today.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Rooms from $120 to $150 (plus HST) from May 1 to November 1.
- Breakfast Service:
- Minister’s House is located on a quiet street in Picton a few steps from shops, restaurants, art galleries and entertainment
- At Minister’s House you can enjoy living in a historic house, comfortable rooms, guest living room and dining room with modern amenities
- Minister's House B&B is at the heart of Prince Edward County close to numerous attractions: Sandbanks, Wineries, Micro Breweries, Art and food trails
- Minister’s House B&B offers a hearty breakfast and a refreshment area where coffee and tea can be made and beverages cooled in fridge provided
- Cyclists are welcome and a locked secured garage is provided for your bicycles
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in time is from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: 72 hours in advance - A minimum of one night room rate will be charged for late cancellations or no shows.
- Seasonal Information: Minister's House B&B is open from May 1 to November 1 Off season by request
Payment Methods & Discounts
Minister's House B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.