Mill Pond House Bed and Breakfast
Prime village location overlooking peaceful Westport mill pond.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Price is $115 per room (double occupancy) per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautiful Westport village location overlooking Westport mill pond. A classic yet cosy Victorian home with inviting and comfortable bed and sitting rooms.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast complete with favourites from Westport Bakery.
- Nearby Foley Mountain Conservation Area with hiking trails, spy rock and sandy beach offers convenient access to nature for day trips.
- We are located steps from The Cove Country Inn and Waterside Dining - a popular music venue, Upper Rideau lake and the quaint village shops and amenities.
- Only 35 minutes from Kingston and 90 minutes from Ottawa, our nation's capital.
- Five minutes from the beautiful Scheuermann Winery - a must-stop destination while visiting Westport and Rideau Lakes area.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 pm; check out at 11 am.
- Cancellation: Full refund 72 hours prior to arrival. Refund of 50% 24-72 hours. No refund less than 24 hours notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Biking / Hiking trails
Trans Canada Trail cuts through the view
Parks or Conservation Areas
Foley Mountain Conservation Area steps away
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
T I Playhouse(Gan),Classic Theatre Fest (Perth)
Shopping / Outlet Stores
Westport's well known shops across the street
Scheuermann vineyard & winery a walk away
What is commented about this B&B?
Don Clerk, From Ottawa, Canada | September 1, 2018
Anonymous, From Ontario | August 27, 2018
Blair Day, From King City Ontario | August 25, 2018
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.