Harlem Stonegate B&B Bed and Breakfast
Historic Setting, Healthy Living, Inspired Thinking and Personalized Service
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Rates are based on a maximum of two people per room, per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautiful 1860 stone farmhouse and majestic post-and-beam bank barns on approx. 50 acres of picturesque farmland offers guests opportunity to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate.
- Big Rideau Lake/Rideau Canal waterway; 5 minutes to boating, kayaking/canoeing, swimming, fishing and other water sports. Hiking and cycling trails minutes from property.
- Healthy gourmet breakfast and snacks made with the freshest ingredients from our garden and surrounding area.
- “Dark Sky” location; nestle into a cozy, comfortable place in our waving hayfields to view the pageant of the star-filled night sky.
- Yoga Pergola, overlooking serene wetlands (which is teaming with birds, provides a constant dance of activity and a chorus of sound) and tranquil sugar bush (for walks and tapping in the Spring).
- We curate intimate weddings, elopements, and personalized outings to local activities (i.e., cycling trips, picnics, boating, canoe and hiking experiences, dinner excursions and visits to local points of interest, all based from the farm).
- Check In/Check Out: We kindly ask that guests arrive between 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm. If you will be arriving after 8:00 pm please us know as we organize our day around your arrival time. Guests departure is 11:00 am.
- Cancellation: We require a minimum of 72 hours notice before the arrival window (4:00 pm). Within the 72 hours cancellation notice, you will be charged for the rate quoted to your credit card number. We will refund your entire amount, if we are able to fill the room.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Seasonal packages and discounts available.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Additional meals / Culinary Expertise
We can provide healthy, hearty meals at extra cost
Biking / Hiking trails
Rideau or Cataraqui Trails; Jones Falls
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / Boating
Big Rideau Lake; Rideau Canal; Frontenac Park
Parks or Conservation Areas
Frontenac Biosphere UNESCO World Heritage Site
Honeymoon / Romantic Getaways
Quiet, private, pampered getaways
What is commented about this B&B?
Jennifer, From Waterloo, ON | January 30, 2019
Cara & Jeff, From Toronto, ON | October 30, 2018
Sue & Marty, From Toronto, ON | October 30, 2018
Thi Van, From Ottawa, ON | October 15, 2018
Sidney & Jamie, From Ithaca, NY | October 10, 2018
Jess & Matt, From Ottawa, ON | October 10, 2018
Anne, From Ottawa ON | September 24, 2018
Anonymous | September 14, 2018
Danielle & Wally, From Ottawa, ON | September 11, 2018
M & T Jones, From Jasper, AB | September 11, 2018
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.