Bed and Breakfast
Harlem Stonegate B&B Bed and Breakfast
Historic Setting, Healthy Living, Inspired Thinking and Personalized Service
- Rooms: 3
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautiful 1860 stone farmhouse and majestic post-and-beam bank barns on approx. 50 acres of picturesque farmland offers guests opportunity to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate.
- Big Rideau Lake/Rideau Canal waterway; 5 minutes to boating, kayaking/canoeing, swimming, fishing and other water sports. Hiking and cycling trails minutes from property.
- Healthy gourmet breakfast and snacks made with the freshest ingredients from our garden and surrounding area.
- “Dark Sky” location; nestle into a cozy, comfortable place in our waving hayfields to view the pageant of the star-filled night sky.
- Yoga Pergola, overlooking serene wetlands (which is teaming with birds, provides a constant dance of activity and a chorus of sound) and tranquil sugar bush (for walks and tapping in the Spring).
- We curate intimate weddings, elopements, and personalized outings to local activities (i.e., cycling trips, picnics, boating, canoe and hiking experiences, dinner excursions and visits to local points of interest, all based from the farm).
- Check In/Check Out: 04:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Seasonal packages and discounts available.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Harlem Stonegate B&B