Bed and Breakfast
Hyland Creek Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
100% off grid, with solar power on a 98 acre homestead!
- Rooms: 4
- Price: $110(Single Occupancy) or $125(Double occupancy) per room; or rent the entire cabin for $250(price for 2 people) and have the whole place to yourself! (plus GST)
- Breakfast Service:
- We are located 4.5 KM past Telegraph Creek on the Glenora Road nestled below Blueberry mountain on a 98 acre property.
- Enjoy a short hike up to our lookout; where you can take in the view of the Stingy Mountains and Mess Creek! If you prefer more of a flat walk, we have fields you can walk through and enjoy the wildflowers and bird watching and views of the mountains.
- A homemade breakfast is included with your stay! Homemade bread, farm fresh eggs and locally roasted coffee from Atlin!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: Anytime after 4 PM ; Checkout by 11 AM!
- Cancellation: We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for a 100% refund. 0% refund with less than 48 hours notice. No-shows will be charged full price of the reservation!
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Hyland Creek Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.