Bed and Breakfast
Auberge de Kamouraska Bed and Breakfast
An elegant bed and breakfast in the charming village of Kamouraska
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Depending on the season and the type of the room, prices from 147 CA$ before taxes per room.
- Breakfast Service:
- Situated in the charming village of Kamouraska, on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River.
- The Auberge offers 4 units in a carefully preserved heritage home built in 1850.
- Our rooms features a timeless contemporary design with modern amenities and private bathrooms.
- Start the day with an original gourmet breakfast and get ready to explore the beautiful region.
- Soak up the afternoon sun on our beautiful verandas while enjoying a delicious cup of coffee or tea.
- There is much to see and do in this area( breathtaking sunsets watching, hiking, rock climbing, discovering art and heritage and regional flavors, wildlife observation)
- Check In/Check Out: Check In from 3:00 PM / Check Out 12:00 PM
- Cancellation: Cancellations or modifications of reservations without restrictions are free of charge up to 48 hours before the arrival date. Should you cancel or modify within 48 hours before arrival, 25% of the total charge plus tax will be charged
- Seasonal Information: Open from first of May to end of October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Auberge de Kamouraska
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.