Bed and Breakfast
Coastal Lavender Bed and Breakfast Ltd. Bed and Breakfast
Mid island modern and comfortable getaway located in Saltair near the ocean
- Rooms: 3
- Price: From $125 to $199 depending of the number of guests, type of room, and breakfast option
- Breakfast Service:
- Our Bed and Breakfast is located at the entrance of the Cowichan Valley. Saltair is a quaint rural community located between Ladysmith and Chemainus along the Stuart Channel.
- Saltair is proud of its parcs including 2 wilderness parks (Stocking creek and Diana Princess of Wales Wilderness Park), and 5 public accesses to rugged low tide beach.
- Discover local wineries, Chemainus murals, Ladysmith historical and heritage buildings, Duncan, Cowichan Bay, Salt Springs Island, or enjoy a show at the Chemainus Theater.
- The Great Trail (Trans-Canada) is located blocks away from our B&B, and we are surrounded by parks and trails, and BC provincial parks.
- Enjoy a family beach day at Transfer beach in Ladysmith with many amenities for the entire family (water park,kayak and paddle board rental, swiming, picnic,....)
- A la carte Breakfasts are served at your convenience between 8am and 10am. check availabilities at https://coastal-lavender-bnb.ca/booking-form/
- Check In/Check Out: Check-In from 4pm to 9pm - Check-Out before 11am - Early/late check-in are subject to approval, fees apply.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation 7 days prior the stay, within 7 days of the stay, 1 night is charged
- Seasonal Information: Open March through November (depending on the weather conditions)
Payment Methods & Discounts
Coastal Lavender Bed and Breakfast Ltd.
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.