Bed and Breakfast
At Superior's Edge Bed and Breakfast
At the midpoint of the Trans Canada Hwy. At the edge of Lake Superior in Nature
- Rooms: 2
- Price: 125.00 per night for Serenity Room and 110.00 per night for the Silent Room, both of which include breakfast and taxes. A deposit of $25.00 by email transfer reserves your spot.
- Breakfast Service:
- Come as a Guest -Leave as a Friend! At the crossroads to everywhere in the great North with knowledge of Superior;'s West Shore
- 1 km from Highway 17 on northern edge of the Soo on a conservancy area-The Hub Trail passes by my street.
- Sault Ste Marie has trails and parks, miles of sand beaches, pictographs and Ancient Indigenous lore.
- Breakfast is hearty and healthy and can be done to suit your needs.
- Enjoy the large deck facing west sunsets into part of the forested conservation lands.
- The hospital is 1 km away and the airport 15 minutes due west; liquor, beer and big box stores minutes away.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 6 PM and Check out by 10AM
- Cancellation: No cancellation of deposit if over 48 hours notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open April to October
Payment Methods & Discounts
At Superior's Edge
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.