Bed and Breakfast
The George House Bed and Breakfast
The George House B&B.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Great room rates for very nice bedrooms with own bathrooms, Guests share an available kitchenette for their own personal use. Kitchenette includes refrigerator, Microwave, counter space, plates, dishes utensils. Cooked breakfast is extra charge
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautiful Victorian home in the town of Port Elgin. Located steps to great restaurants, pubs, cafes, coffee shops, local boutiques and the cinema. 20 minutes drive to Bruce Nuclear Power.
- 15 minute walk to the beach to enjoy a fun day swimming, an evening watching the sunset or leisurely stroll around the marina and many walking tails.
- Front door entrance for guests. We use the side entrance.Guests are welcome to sit on the covered porch, the balcony on the first floor open during the summer months. A BBQ and guest seating will be available for our guests to enjoy in the West garden.
- With plenty of notice from you, we can provide an alternative breakfast catering for persons with allergies to certain foods and can cater for Vegetarians and Vegans
- A full breakfast available starting at 5.30 am or light continental breakfast served as an alternative if requested. Additional charge for breakfast.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3pm and Check out 11am
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The George House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.