Bed and Breakfast
Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A delightful B and B on the shore of Lake Erie, in Crystal Beach, Ontario.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Depending on the room, Low Season $85or $125, High Season $125 or $165. Discounts for returning guests, and for stays of 5 days or longer.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Yellow Door is a century old home located on a quiet residential street, minutes from a “crystal beach”. 2019 Award for the Best Bicycle Friendly Business from Ontario By Bike. Proud to be ranked by TripAdvisor in the top 10% of all Ontario B&B's
- We consistently receive the highest ratings on review sites for our hospitality, our attention to detail, our amenities, and our delicious hot breakfasts. Each bedroom has its own individual A/C and Heating unit, to ensure comfort and safety.
- We are minutes from the Friendship Trail, a component of the Niagara Circle Route for cyclists, whom we are proud to host on a regular basis.
- Walking distance to Bay Beach, one of North America's 50 highest rated beaches. Free Beach Passes available for our guests.
- We are close to the Niagara Wine Trail, and just 20 minutes from the US border at Buffalo NY.
- Let us welcome you through our Yellow Door, and we will make your stay a memorable one.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in time is between 3-8 p.m. or by prior arrangement. Check out time by 11:00 am.
- Cancellation: A full refund of the total accommodation cost will be provided if your reservation is cancelled more than 7 days before your scheduled arrival. No refunds will be provided for a 'no show' or for cancellation within 7 days of your scheduled arrival.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. High Season is April 1 to October 15. Low Season is October 16 to March 31.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.