Bed and Breakfast
Tyn-y-Coed 1908 Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
One of the few remaining heritage homes in Salmon Arm
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $115 to $145 single/double occupancy. ('Light' - additional guest $50.00)
- Breakfast Service:
- 1908 Heritage Home lovingly refurbished in Country Style.
- Beautiful Rooms decorated in Cottons, Flowers and Antiques.
- Surrounded by 1.5 Acres of lawns and treed privacy with partial Lake View.
- Savour a delicious Breakfast in the Dining Room or surrounded by the scent of seasonal Flowers on the Verandah.
- Close to Cycling, Boating, Fishing, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding and within minutes of World Famous Shuswap Lake.
- We are dedicated to Your Comfort and Enjoyment and welcome you to this Smoke and Alcohol- Free Environment, mid-way between Vancouver and Banff/Calgary.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3pm. Check out at 11 am
- Cancellation: One week, please
- Seasonal Information: Year Around
Payment Methods & Discounts
Tyn-y-Coed 1908 Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.