Bed and Breakfast
Kruk Castle Bed and Breakfast
Beautiful Historic Home in a Quaint Prairie Town
- Rooms: 5
- Price: October 31st 2018 - end of introductory rates! King Chamber, 155.00 plus taxes; Grand Chamber 155.00 plus taxes; Viscount Chamber 125.00 plus taxes; White Tower and Raven's Nest 109.00 plus taxes.
- Breakfast Service:
- Completely restored 1901 Queen Anne Home, Designated Historic Site.
- Walking distance to shops, retaraunts, golf, lake and beach,and museum.
- Downhill and Cross Country Skiing, birding, nature trails, historic walks, bison herd.
- New mattresses, linens, pillows and bedding in 2018
- Under new ownership/management as of April 1, 2018
- Minnedosa, Manitoba's Valley Paradise.
- Check In/Check Out: Check- in from 3:00 pm; Check- out 11:30 AM
- Cancellation: May 1st - September 15th 2019 - one month prior to arrival, cancellations prior to the month prior will have the deposit refunded less a 40.00 administration fee. Within one month, deposits are nonrefundable. Sept 16th - April 30th, 2 weeks prior
- Seasonal Information: Open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.