Pretty River Valley Country Inn Auberge/Inn
An Agro-Tourism Destination, nestled in the Blue Mountains, Collingwood Ont.
- Rooms: 11
- Price: Pricing per night from $165. to $365. Gift certificates available.
- Breakfast Service:
- This Eco Inn with wood burning fireplaces in each of the 11 rooms, is perched on 125 acres of the Niagara Escarpment (Unesco World Biosphere Reserve) close of Collingwood, Blue Mountains, Ont.
- Five of the 11 accommodations have double Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs a destination in front of fireplaces, not in the bathroom.
- For the the ultimate in a good nights sleep all accommodations have Tempur-Pedic sleep systems with Queen or King beds.
- Indoor & outdoor Hot Tubs, Exercise room, Salt Water pool and BBQ's for our guests enjoyment.
- An Agro-Tourism Inn, home to Reindeer (in training for Xmas), Icelandic Guided Trekking available throughout the property (seasonal).
- Close to nature yet minutes to Scandinave Spa for a day of relaxation, biking, hiking and swimming at Wasaga Beach!
- Check In/Check Out: Checkin after 2:30 PM Check out 11:00 AM
- Cancellation: 7 days prior to stay, $35.00 admin charge. Within 7 days, 1 night charge. No shows, full amount of booking charged
- Seasonal Information: Ski Blue Mountain skiing in the winter, 20 minutes away. Scandinave Spa glorious year round, Summer hike the Bruce Trail or swim at Wasaga Beach the longest fresh water public beach in the world.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Pretty River Valley Country Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.