Duck Inn Riverfront Cottages Auberge/Inn
romantic riverfront cottages where swans swim by
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing Per Night for Two Guests: $140 to $190, depending on season and length of stay. Extra Willow Cottage Guests in adjoining River Roost: $30 for one, $50 for two.
- Breakfast Service:
- Two romantic 1 bedroom waterfront hideaways, Willow Cottage and the Water Garden, featured in 'Best Places to Kiss in the Northwest', 'Best Places Vancouver' and 'Frommer's Irreverent Guide to Vancouver'
- Self-contained cottages offer private balconies, fireplaces, CD-TV-DVD-VCR, free high speed internet, jet tubs, King featherbeds, full kitchens, wonderful water views and sunsets.
- The River Roost, a cosy twin bedroom and half bath with its own ducks, adjoins Willow Cottage and is available for those visiting with extra guests. Please note that our property is not suitable for young children.
- Our smoked salmon, freerange eggs, homemade breads, jams, and many more gourmet breakfast treats are included for guests to prepare in the well equipped kitchens
- Patio, BBQ and hammocks under our riverside willow tree; private dock with canoe and friendly ducks; and a unique floating hot tub are set aside for guests.
- The Duck Inn is perched above the Fraser River, 20 miles South of Vancouver, and 20 miles North of the U.S. Border, in the historic fishing village of Ladner.
- Check In/Check Out: 'Official' check-in is 3pm with check-out at noon, but we try to be flexible about times.
- Cancellation: Three Weeks notice
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round. Check our website for Seasonal Specials.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / BoatingUse of our Canoe is included. Local Kayak Rental
Biking / Hiking trailsRiverfront and Ocean Walks
Whale watchingLocal Tour Companies
Honeymoon / Romantic GetawaysThe Duck Inn is a popular Romantic Hideaway
Office services / Web AccessHigh Speed Internet Access in Cottages
What is commented about this B&B?
A Travellink Article from our Guestbook | August 8, 2012
steve and Sherry (just engaged) | June 22, 2009
Duck Inn Riverfront Cottages