Bed and Breakfast
B & C Moses' Sunset Country B&B Bed and Breakfast
Reduced rates for cyclists, backpackers and hospital appointments
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night: Single $75-105. Double $85-110. King $95-125 Bed Sitting $125. 3 Bedroom Suite $225
- Breakfast Service:
- Antique furnished, quiet, beautiful home. Wood stove in Quebec farmhouse style kitchen. Refreshment area & guest common room. Lots of books.
- Guests may sleep in, or rise early to enjoy a delicious self-serve breakfast in the formal dining room, by the kitchen fire, or in the pergola. Homegrown organic herbs, edible flowers & produce featured.
- Mature trees, peaceful parklike setting includes pond, paths, hammocks, firepit, barbecue. Butterfly & birdwatching.
- Ideal for daytrips around Grey-Bruce/Georgian Bay. Nearby beaches, golf, boating, Bruce Trail. Pick-up/drop-off for hikers. Lots of parking for boats & cars.
- Guests welcomed all year by well-traveled, early retirees who enjoy snooker, bridge, golf, silviculture and gardening. We are Owen Sound's longest established B & B (1987).
- High speed internet available.
- Check In/Check Out: In after 2:00 Out by 11:00 or as arranged with hosts
- Cancellation: Twenty-four hours, or consideration in case of illness.
- Seasonal Information: X/ski & snowshoe from our back door through beautiful bush, hills and creeks.
Payment Methods & Discounts
B & C Moses' Sunset Country B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.