Maison Historique James Thompson (1793) Heritage/Historical
Historic House in the Old Quebec
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $75 to $135
- Breakfast Service:
- + Washbasin in room
- We strive to make you so pleased, that you will recommend us to others.
- We are in a classified historic monument (1793), within the fortified walls of Old Quebec.
- We serve you a full breakfast in our dining room, at your choice of time.
- Our family home is fully protected with wired-in smoke and heat detectors.
- We have installed an air quality system into our house that will automatically mico filter the air in the home and exchange it every two hours. This system not only provides a pollen/dust reduced environment, it also keeps the temperature comfortable.
- We will happily point out , on an easy to read picture map, the 'must consider sites' within easy walking distance. Free high speed internet throughout the house.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Maison Historique James Thompson (1793)
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.