Jonah Place B&B Inn Auberge/Inn
4 Star Accomodation amid Nationally Registered 1884 Victorian Heritage Home.
- Rooms: 5
- Breakfast Service:
- Our beautiful 1884 heritage home is situated on quiet grounds, just minutes from downtown dining and shopping. Jonah Place combines the comfort of an Inn with the charm of a Bed & Breakfast and is the only 4-star accommodation in the Sussex area.
- Excellent hiking, golfing, canoeing and fishing are near-by. Explore the scenic countryside and many covered bridges on one of our Dutch tandem bicycles.
- Sussex is located in the Kennebecasis river valley and is an ideal starting point for day trips in Southern New Brunswick. Attractions within a 50-minute drive include: Fundy National Park, Fundy Parkway Trail, Hopewell Rocks, Reversing Falls and beaches.
- We are 10 kilometres from Poley Mountain, one of Atlantic Canada's premier skiing and snowboarding resorts. Groomed snowmobile trails are also close at hand.
- Jonah Place is conveniently located at the crossroads of New Brunswick's three largest urban centres; just 40 minutes from Saint John, 50 minutes from Moncton and 75 minutes from Fredericton. Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia are a two-hour drive away.
- We offer a smoke-free invironment. Open year round.
- Check In/Check Out: 03:30 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: Various packages available. Check our website for details.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Jonah Place B&B Inn