Bed and Breakfast
Joyce's Bed and Breakfast
Downtown 1911 Banker's House Central A/C / Families Welcome!
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Double1 guest $ 65 / Double 2 - $ 70 D / Queen $ 75 / Twin $ 80 / new Master suite with deluxe 5 piece bath $ 125 Extra Guests -$0 to $25 based on age.
- Breakfast Service:
- Quiet and Restful 1911 Banker's House, ( in Lonely Planet Guide). Near downtown. Smoke free, comfortable rooms, central air conditioning system.
- Sheltered garden in downtown Heritage area. 2 patios city view from verandah. 3 off street parking stalls, Welcoming, helpful host , 2 friendly cats.
- Heritage area of downtown with tree-shaded walks - house signs give histories of older homes.
- Restaurants, shops, ATM's. City park, sports areas, regional hospital nearby. Kitchen and BBQ available for guest use for small extra charge
- Welcome to smoke on verandah and patios, Relax and make friends with free cookies/coffee or tea or juice . Tv in livingroom. WiFi. books /toys available.
- I pledge to offer the best value for your accommodation dollar. This is your home away from home. Victor Beeckman
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 7 pm . Check out noon. Earlier/later times by agreement..
- Cancellation: 7 days notice of cancellation required - provides opportunities for other guests to book in.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.