The Lilac Inn B&B Auberge/Inn
Experience true Newfoundland hospitality in a historic Victorian home
- Rooms: 3
- Price: After much soul searching we have decided to CEASE OPERATION as of MARCH 2021. We would like to thank all our guests who made the past fifteen years operating the Inn so enjoyable. Take care, stay safe. Keith and Eileen.
- Breakfast Service:
- We are set in beautiful gardens by the bay and new marina in the outport of Glovertown minutes from the National Park, on the northeast coast of central Newfoundland.(Approx 35min from Gander).
- This large, former Sea Captains, Victorian style home (1919) has undergone extensive renovations to restore it to its original grandeur and to modernize its facilities whilst retaining all the origional features which make this home so unique..
- Three guestrooms, each with Queen Bed, Bath/Shower En Suite, Wireless Internet , Tel, are tastefully decorated with curious antiques and brightly coloured quilts..
- A delicious home cooked breakfast incl home made bread and jams is served every morning AT A TIME OF YOUR CHOICE. Gluten free, Vegetarian meals available apon request. .
- We are favourably located by the bay within minutes of many beautiful attractions, including Terra Nova National Park . Once you're settled in we will be pleased to spend the time to discuss the various places to explore and the best venues to dine etc ..
- To view more photo's / read our guests comments go to main menue and click on photo gallery / testimoials. We look forward to the oppotunity to welcome you to our home, Thank you. Keith & Eileen
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3pm onwards, . Check-out during morning of departure. Please note tariffs are subject to HST.
- Cancellation: Room charged as booked if reservation cancelled within 72 hours or less prior to arrival date,note: must be notified by email. We will always try to re-book the room on your behalf to avoid these charges.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Lilac Inn B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.