Historic Reesor Ranch Heritage/Historical
'Cowboy Comfort with History and Hospitality!'
- Rooms: 19
- Price: B&B $99 - $129 Log cabin $139 Frontier Cabin $139 Pioneer Cabin $139 Cowboy's Cabin $149 Bunkhouse $159 Old Log Barn sleeps 30 guests $899 per night. Vacation packages, Horseback, Guided ATV Tours, Restaurant.
- Breakfast Service:
- Sask Provincial Heritage Property. TourismSask 2006 'Spirit of Sask Award' & 2017 'Small Business Award', Sask Bravo 'Tourism Services' Award 2011, Canadian Signature Experience. 2018 ABEX Small Business Award. Canadian Tourism Awards Winner 2018
- B&B in ranchhouse - 5 historic theme bedrooms. Enjoy the comforts of home. CCi Wireless internet. Open year round.
- 5 cozy cabin rentals. Log Cabin, Frontier Cabin, Pioneer Cabin, Cowboy's Cabin, Bunkhouse. Open year round.
- Enjoy our restored 'Old Log Barn' for reunions & group getaways. Open year round.
- Vacation and Romance Packages available year round. Guided Horse activities, ATV Tours, Self-guided hiking tour are seasonal.
- Ranch Hall Grill restaurant offers breakfast and supper. Please prebook 24 hours in advance. Resident Cowboy poet, Scott Reesor. Cypress Hills 'Dark Sky Preserve'.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4 pm. Check out 11 am. Breakfast at 9:00am and Supper at 6 pm. Meals must be prebooked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation: 30% non-refundable deposit
- Seasonal Information: The Cypress Hills are in season all year long! We are open year round, but contact us to confirm seasonal activities.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Historic Reesor Ranch
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.