Bed and Breakfast
Baumann Haus B&B Bed and Breakfast
Located In centre of St. Jacobs walk to shops museums restaurants & live theatre
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $95.00 per night, all rooms. Breakfast included, no taxes (HST) payable.
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy the charm & comfort of a fully renovated gracious ca. 1880's Home. 1 block to shops, restaurants, live theatres, Trans Canada Hiking Trails, cycling, golf. Close to St. Jacobs Farmers Markets & a few minutes drive to Mennonite farming community.
- Located in the centre of St. Jacobs & 1 block off the main street. Eat local - Eat Fresh! A hearty Breakfast served with our own home-made breads & jams.
- Comfortable Queen, Double or Twin (2 single beds) bedrooms available, 2 shared guest baths.
- Drayton Entertainment theatre productions at St. Jacobs Schoolhouse Theatre (1 block) & St. Jacobs Country Playhouse (3 km).
- Waterloo & Kitchener are a 5 to 10 minute drive from St. Jacobs. B&B GIFT CERTIFICATES available! Member Ontario Bike
- Close to Stratford's Shakespeare Festival Theatres & Waterloo universities & RIM Athletic Park.
- Check In/Check Out: Checkin between 4 to 6 PM and checkout by 10:00 AM.
- Cancellation: Cancellation Policy is Notice 14 days in advance of reserved date otherwise deposit is not refunded.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round, except Christmas/New Year Holidays.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Baumann Haus B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.