Heritage Home Bed & Breakfast Heritage/Historical
We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Rates $115-$120 Inquire Re: OFF SEASON RATES begin Nov 1st - April 30th
- Breakfast Service:
- Heritage Home, a Victorian Gothic, built in 1870, by John William Ingraham, a prominent sea merchant, proudly perches on a hill overlooking a breathtaking harbour view. It welcomes you with a warm and artisticaly furnished decor, featuring antiques and
- local art work. The main rooms, designed for your convenience, comfort and pleasure, all have queen bed, ample storage and amenities. The convenient location, allows you to reach the Nfld. ferry in 2 and 1/2 min., Fortress Louisbourg, Glace Bay Miner's
- Museum, Highland Village, Baddeck (Alexander Graham Bell Museum) the start of the Cabot Trail are within a 40-45 min. drive. A short walk to downtown to explore excellent restaurants, Historical Museum and Library, as well as some unique local artisan
- shops. There is HIGH SPEED WIFI INTERNET, fibre o TV, coffee and teas. A tempting homemade delicious breakfast is served in an elegant setting. We are committed to offering you a memorable and unique experience in what is expected from an exceptional B&B.
- Having enjoyed my home for over 39 years, I welcome you to feel the same. Your host, Juana
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: 4:00 p.m (If delayed, please call) Check Out: 10:30 a.m.
- Cancellation: 48 hour cancellation. 72 hours for Celtic Colors Festival
- Seasonal Information: Open all year. Rooms available in OFF SEASON, weekly, monthly for people taking courses, business or visiting family in Northside Guest Home or Hospital.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Heritage Home Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.