Bed and Breakfast
Blackbird Bay Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Peaceful lakeside home, near downtown & a short drive from sights and adventure.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Rose & Canadian: Off Season S-$72 D-$82, Peak Season S-$80 D-$90 - DUE TO COVID-19 BOOT SUITE IS NOT AVAILABLE: Off Season S-$88 D-$98, Peak Season, S-$100 D-$110, Add'tnl Person $20
- Breakfast Service:
- Located on the lake across from Scout Island Nature Centre with spectacular bird watching, nature trails to walk and access to beach and boat launch areas. Near all amenities, only minutes to golf courses, fine dining and cross country skiing.
- Enjoy the serene surroundings while sitting on our deck and catch a glimpse of the birds flocking and turtles sunbathing. Go cross country ski out our back door, or try the many snowmobile trails and cross country skiing trails in the area.
- Tastefully decorated rooms with private ensuites and air conditioning. Each room has Shaw Direct 200+ Channels, Flat screen TV, DVD player and wireless internet access, desk, bar fridge and microwave.
- Also provided in our guest lounge is a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, water cooler, kettle, and toaster. Peruse the books and pamphlets I have on places to explore and activities to enjoy in and around the Williams Lake area.
- Stay in comfort, while you travel to some of the Cariboo/Chilcotin's points of interests, drive out Highway 20 for some beautiful sights. Enjoy fishing and other water activities on the many lakes in the area.
- Join us for the famous 'Williams Lake Stampede', which happens every year at the end of June. You'll need more than a day to take in all that Williams Lake and the surrounding area has to offer.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in, earliest, 3:30pm. Check- out, latest, 10:30am. Arriving late, call/text 250-267-1237.
- Cancellation: 7 Days notice, during peak season. 2 Days notice, during off season. $40 Late fee may apply or one night's accommodation for less than 24 hours notice. Late check-out fee of $40 (by 1:00 pm, after, full rate applies)
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Round, except for 2 weeks @ Christmas and family events. MINIMUM NIGHT STAYS: Weekdays - 2 night min.* REGULAR weekends - 2 night min. * LONG WEEKENDS - 3 night min.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Blackbird Bay Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.