Bed and Breakfast
Hillcrest Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Single per night , $65 to $70; Double per night , $85 to $90
- Breakfast Service:
- Hillcrest is a smoke free Victorian home built circa 1884 by A. J. Kyle, a prominent businessman who operated a local hardware store.
- A spacious, panelled dining room has Eastlake inspired carved motifs of rural and foreign scenes.
- Hillcrest has an extensive vegetable and an elaborate art nouveau inspired, baroque flower garden.There are also two small ponds on the property.
- Your bilingual host is knowledgeable about the area's geography, history, scenic attractions and the Bruce Trail.
- Your host offers half and full day ecotours of the Bruce Peninsula.
- By car in minutes: The Corran, 5; Bruce's Caves, 10; Sauble Beach, 25 minutes
- Seasonal Information: Hillcrest Bed and Breakfast is open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.