Bed and Breakfast
Eriksen Premises Bed and Breakfast
Heritage Bed & Breakfast Inns located in the heart of Trinity
- Rooms: 24
- Price: Pricing per night from $95 to $190.
- Breakfast Service:
- Late 19th century merchant's business and residence that has been restored to its original elegance situated in the middle of Historic Trinity.
- Recommended 'Where to Eat in Canada' for 4 years running for our fine cuisine.
- Many on-site luxuries including incredible ocean views, giftshop, restaurant, full breakfast, antiques, and warm hospitality.
- We accomodate tours for meals and lodging, having available four other heritage buildings in Historic Trinity with ocean views and ambience.
- Many activities within walking distance including theatre, whale & iceberg watching, fishing, kayaking, hiking, historic sites & evening entertainment.
- Our Spa Suites offer King beds, whirlpool tubs & air conditioning.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-In: 3-6PM Check-Out: 10:30AM Please advise of late arrivals or anticipated chec-in during the months of May, June, September & October
- Cancellation: 74 hours or 1 week when reserving 3+ room nights. Notice in Writing Required. Our cancellation policy for whole house booking or holidays may vary.
- Seasonal Information: Open May-October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.