Farmer's Walk Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A quiet peaceful location on ten acres, overlooking the beautiful Hockley Valley
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Rm 1:Queen Bed,Ensuite Bthrm:$150 one night;2 nights & over $145 per night.Rm 2:King Bed:$140 one night;2 nights & over $135 per night.Rm 3:TwinBeds:same rate as Room 2, shr'd bthrm Rms 2 & 3
- Breakfast Service:
- Location: 7 min. east of Orangeville, near Orangeville Fairgrounds, Hockley Resort, Taoist Centre; 15 min. to Caledon Equine Centre, Palgrave, as well as the Village of Alton, an hour north of Toronto's Pearson Airport, in the country.
- In our 28th Year as a B&B, we have 3 guest bedrooms, a private guest lounge, pool in season, we are a non-smoking B&B, guests welcome to smoke on our front covered porch & back porch.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU BOOK A RESERVATION PRIOR TO JUNE 1st & AFTER SEPT. 30th, PLEASE DEDUCT $5 per ROOM per NIGHT
- 2019 Event: Maple Syrup Festival: Island Lake Conservation Area, 673067 Hurontario St. S., east of Orangeville, March 16 & 23
- For More Info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org There is a small admittance charge, wagon rides, sugarbush tours & tastings, pancake breakfasts all day long, 10 a.m. 4 pm.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is from 12 noon on day of reservation to 8 pm at night unless prearranged with owners (i.e. late flight arrivals). We would appreciate being notified if you are later than your expected arrival time.
- Cancellation: Reservations are not confirmed without a deposit. Cancellation one month prior to booking, full refund; after that, deposits are kept. We realize there are extenuating circumstances that can occur, please speak to us personally in this event..
- Seasonal Information: All season B&B.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Biking / Hiking trails
please email: email@example.com
X-Country / Downhill Skiing / Snowmobile
Hockley Resort (2 min.)Mansfield (20 min.N.)
Antiques / Arts and Crafts
'things to do/places to see' list for guests
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Dufferin County Museum
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
guest pool in season
What is commented about this B&B?
Susan, From Toronto | July 18, 2015
Jenn, From Whitby, ON | September 17, 2012
Dr. Claus Klingeberg, From Aerzen, Germany | August 28, 2012
Pat and Bill, From Sarnia, Ontario Canada | July 16, 2008
Tammy and girls, From Peterborough, Ontario, Canada | July 16, 2008
Pam, From Australia | July 16, 2008
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.