Bed and Breakfast
Kendall House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
In the heart of Kenora walking distance to all amenities
- Rooms: 4
- Price: $115/Single Occupancy, $135/Double Occupancy, Attic Suite $155 single, $165 double plus HST
- Breakfast Service:
- The Kendall House was built in 1895 by William Kendall on property he purchased from the Hudson's Bay Company, and he and his family lived there for 75 years.
- In 1998 it was restored and received the Heritage Foundation Award for the efforts made to maintain the character and charm of the Queen Anne architecture from the Victorian era.
- It is conveniently located a few blocks from downtown Kenora and the picturesque Harbourfront on Lake of the Woods.
- Some of the unique features of this home are the twin canted bay windows, generous 10' ceilings, as well as the use of
- The three bedrooms on the second floor share two baths and have comfortable beds. The fourth bedroom, once the attic, has been converted into the attic suite, a spacious room allowing for privacy including an en-suite.
- A homemade breakfast of fresh fruit and a breakfast entrée is served in the dining room each morning. Guests may be invited to join you with prior notice.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. or by appointment, check out by 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise arranged.
- Cancellation: 48 hr. notice (with the exception of those bookings for 7 days or longer. Long term bookings require a 30 day notice or will pay 1/3 cancellation fee of their total reservaton)
Payment Methods & Discounts
Kendall House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.