Bed and Breakfast
Brennan's Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Victorian charm with a downtown riverfront location
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $125 To $220. Additional $20 charge for 3rd person in rooms 2, 4. and Riverview Suite.
- Breakfast Service:
- After spending 8 years as hosts of Brennan's Bed & Breakfast at 221 Church Street and welcoming hundreds of guests, we have sold our home and relocated on historic Waterloo Row.
- After almost a year of restoration we welcome you to visit our magnificent Queen Anne Revival home.
- Built in 1885 by the Chestnut family - hardware merchants and founders of the famous Chestnut canoe, it has been described as the most chateaux-like of any of Fredericton's Queen Anne Revival mansions.
- Magnificent view of the Saint John river.
- 10 minute walk beside the river along
- Bilingual service; Full 4 course breakfast; Wireless internet; and more
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in after 4 pm / Check out before 11 am
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice required
Payment Methods & Discounts
Brennan's Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.