Bed and Breakfast
Brennan's Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Victorian charm with a downtown riverfront location
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $125 To $220. Additional $20 charge for 3rd person in rooms 2, 4. and Riverview Suite.
- Breakfast Service:
- Celebrating more than 20 years as hosts of Brennan's Bed & Breakfast, we welcome you to visit our magnificent Queen Anne Revival home on historic Waterloo Row.
- Built in 1885 by the Chestnut family - hardware merchants and founders of the famous Chestnut canoe, it has been described as the most chateaux-like of any of Fredericton's Queen Anne Revival mansions.
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Saint John river and take a 10 minute walk along the river to downtown restaurants, art galleries, The Playhouse, and shops.
- We have added on online booking feature for your convenience. HOWEVER, we encourage you to contact us by telephone (1-506-455-7346) or email (email@example.com) if you do not find the room availability that you need.
- Bilingual service; Full 4 course breakfast; Wireless internet; and more
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in after 4 pm / Check out before 11 am
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice required
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Some dates may be blocked at owners discretion.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Brennan's Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.