Lakeview Manor Guest House
Adult Only B&B offering true peace and relaxation with a spectacular view..
- Rooms: 4
- Price: We currently have a two-night minimum stay in effect. Singles only, no couples. $340 for the first 2 nights, 3rd night and more are $110 nightly. Owners have a very friendly dog who you can expect to greet you upon your arrival
- Breakfast Service:
- Original Guest House built by the local pulp mill company that began operations in the late 1940's.The home was built to showcase the wealth of the milling company of the day. It is situated at the top of a hill overlooking Lake Superior.
- The home is located in a small and friendly community in the midst of the North Shore with shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
- Amenities include wireless high-speed Internet access. This is an adult only B&B.
- As well we have just remodeled and have available our 2 Executive Apartments located at the old Eaton's building at 21 Stevens Avenue. This is suitable for short or long term stays and has all the amenities of home including laundry facilities.
- Plan on exploring our community and the local national and provincial parks that highlight the best that the North Shore of Lake Superior has to offer.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00 pm. Check out by 11:00 am the following day, arrangements can be made to accommodate guests after these hours.
- Cancellation: We have a 7-day cancellation policy after which the full cost of the first two nights of the reservation will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: Please inquire.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.