Lakeview Manor Guest House
Adult Only B&B offering true peace and relaxation with a spectacular view..
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $125 to $180 plus taxes. Ask about pricing and additional services for extended stays. Minimum 24 hours advanced notice for booking required. Owners have two very friendly dogs who you can expect to greet you upon your arrival
- Breakfast Service:
- Original Guest House built by the local pulp mill company that began operations in the late 1940's.The home was built to showcase the wealth of the milling company of the day. It is situated at the top of a hill overlooking Lake Superior.
- The home is located in a small and friendly community in the midst of the North Shore with shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
- Amenities include wireless high-speed Internet access. This is an adult only B&B.
- As well we have just remodeled and have available our Executive Apartment located at the old Eaton's building at 21 Stevens Avenue. This is suitable for short or long term stays and has all the amenities of home including laundry facilities.
- Plan on exploring our community and the local national and provincial parks that highlight the best that the North Shore of Lake Superior has to offer.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00 pm. Check out by 11:00 am the following day, arrangements can be made to accommodate guests after these hours.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: We are closed from December 20th to January 15th. As well, we may be closed during holiday weekends so please inquire.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
Lake Superior Beaches within walking distance
X-Country / Downhill Skiing / Snowmobile
40+kms of x-country trails, 5 k lit, snowshoeing
Golf / Tennis
9-hole Golf course designed by Stanley Thompson
Biking / Hiking trails
Trails in Marathon and nearby Pukaskwa Park
Office services / Web Access
Free wireless high speed internet and fax services
What is commented about this B&B?
The Reids, From Oakville | August 31, 2016
Peter & Hella Hanson, From Oakville | August 24, 2012
Aaron, From Waterloo, ON | May 2, 2012
Janet & Don Morgan & Edna Currie, From Toronto, Ontario | August 18, 2011
Pete Sippala Jr., From Thunder Bay, Ontario | August 12, 2011
Anonymous, From Ontario, | July 23, 2011
Steve Mahoney, From Mississauga | June 12, 2011
F. DeBenedet, From Fort Frances, Ontario | February 2, 2011
Richard & Sandra Garrett, From Pleasant Hill, Missouri | July 5, 2010
Louise, From Montréal (Québec), Canada | May 24, 2010
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.